Wednesday 31 August 2016

I AM A COCONUT QUEEN + Exclusive 20% Off Discount


When I first launched modedeviebel, one of the very first (and probably most memorable) emails I ever received was from a woman named Charlotte. I very rarely received comments, let alone emails so as you can imagine this was a big deal! Charlotte is a CEO and founder of Coconut Lane, an online shop selling all things sassy! She offered me the opportunity to collaborate with Coconut Lane which at the time I turned down, simply because of the fact that my blog had only been up and running for a good month. I didn't think there was much I could offer them regarding readership from my blog.

However, nine months of (almost) solid blogging later I am so happy to announce that I am officially a Coconut Queen!


What does this mean? 

This means that I can offer all my lovely readers an exclusive discount as well as keep you up to date with all the new, exciting products and offers that Coconut Lane has to offer.

Now to the more important part of todays blog post, what exactly is Coconut Lane?

Coconut Lane brings you the ultimate in chic homeware and fashion accessories - bringing you class, sass and a bit of Mean Girls bad-ass along the way. With pop culture and social media at the heart of our brand, we've merged modern day fun into classy products that you'll love (longtime). Our products are created for the dreamers of the world - for those who dare to believe and then make it happen. With this ethos at the heart of all our products, we aim to inspire and motivate, turning dreams into reality...

Our life motto. In the words of Regina George - "Get in Loser, we're going shopping."



Basically think all things rose gold, unicorns, mermaids, Mean Girls with a sprinkle of glitter!

Coconut Lane varies from all sorts of quirky wall art to beautiful jewellery, as well as cactus stationary and rose gold phone cases all at a very reasonable price. I have already bought myself two pieces of wall art (below) for my uni room when I move in this September!


I had to restrain myself from adding every piece of jewellery into my shopping cart, although I might go back and place an order for the From One Directioner To Another card... 

If you're interested in checking out their website then click here. I have an exclusive discount code >  modedeviebel20  < that will give you 20% off your order at the checkout. Given how reasonably priced everything is anyway, 20% off is equivalent to a cherry on top! If you do buy anything, I'd love to know your choices. Happy shopping!!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© modedeviebel | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig