Sunday 28 February 2016

Sunday Summery


Hello everyone! Long time no see eh?

I love Sundays, today in particular.

The air was fresh and sweet. Yes it's cold but the hint of spring is just around the corner. Today has been one of those days where I've felt completely relaxed. There was a calm sweeping atmosphere about today that lingered almost like I was in a bubble; floating weightlessly.

This Sunday has been the first time in a while I have felt like this. It's been just over a month since I last posted on Modedeviebel and a lot has changed.

First of, I have a new job! I have been working as a front of house waitress at a cafe over the last few weeks which is the main reason why I have been a little inactive. My contract is 16 hours a week however I have been working around 30 (ish) hours recently just while things settle down. So far I am really enjoying it! I'm working alongside a great group of people that honestly makes a world of difference as it has taken away that little anxiety.

In another news I have finally accepted my place at university. This weekend I started the process of applying for student finance. Yikes! Me and my Mum sat down, pen and pad in hand, staring at the computer screen for a rough 10 minutes before figuring out what we had to do... It has made everything a little more real and I couldn't be more excited for September.

The rest of today consisted of snuggling up in a blanket and treating myself to an Internet browse, trying to restrain myself from spending my entire pay check.

I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend and I'll speak to you again soon!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© modedeviebel | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig