Monday 14 December 2015

Surprise! | 24 Days of Modedeviebel


We all like surprises.

Small things like a flower or a note... a car ride or an ice cream. Simple things that could perk up a special someones day. Therefore with the festive season upon us, Day Fourteen of 24 Days of Modedeviebel will be about My Little Box.


My Little Box is a monthly subscription box that originated in France and have now thankfully expanded their franchise to the UK also. Each box contains beauty products (including one from their own in-house beauty range, My Little Beauty), a fashion and lifestyle accessory, illustrated goodies by Kanako, magazine (My Little World) and other little surprises all of great quality.


The great thing about My Little Box is how easy it is to surprise a friend! Unlike many gifts, it can be delivered straight to their door - no hassle! Or why not even treat yourself (as I have done here... oops!) This December I have especially loved the S.O.S grand froid mittens that are a dark blue with golden specs embroidered into them. In fact, the magic theme from this month has made me extremely festive all round!

Personally, My Little Box ticks all the boxes! It's such a wonderfully unique idea, not to mention a great way to surprise a family member or friend!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© modedeviebel | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig