Wednesday 2 December 2015

Lisztomania | 24 Days of Modedeviebel


On Day Two of 24 Days of Modedeviebel I believe it is completely acceptable to bring out the Classic Christmas Hits... maybe not so much in October but my time has finally arrived!

So far this year my Christmas Playlist consists of many of the classics such as All I Want For Christmas (Mariah Carey), Fairytale Of New York (The Pogues & Kirsty McColl) and Baby It's Cold Outside (Tom Jones & Cerys Matthews) not to mention a bit of Michael Buble now and again! However, being the big kid I am I've added a few exceptions... 

First off, the score and musical numbers to The Polar Express (2004). The Polar Express has always been a favourite Christmas Film of mine and I would be lying if I said the score didn't give me goosebumps or I did't know all the words to Hot Chocolate! Not to mention you know it's Christmas when Channel 4 start showing the film on Sunday afternoons making The Polar Express a definite must have! 

My second exception is all the musical numbers from the Christmas film Nativity (2009). Both me and my little Sister have been completely obsessed with this film (even if it's not December) since it's release. We constantly quote the characters and even our Mum knows the words to Sparkle and Shine despite not wanting too. Nativity is such a feel good Christmas film so if you have no idea what I'm talking about I would definitely give it a watch.

So yes, those are a few of my most played songs on my Christmas Playlist. If you have any song suggestions or favourites please leave a comment as I might've missed a vital song. Happy Christmas Singing!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© modedeviebel | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig