Tuesday 1 December 2015

Hello December | 24 Days of Modedeviebel


Hello everyone and welcome to Day One of 24 Days of Modedeviebel! This month I have decided to do Blogmas up until the 24th of December meaning (if all goes to plan) I will be blogging everyday leading to Christmas. This past month has been a little disappointing from my end so Blogmas seems like the perfect opportunity to spend some quality time on Modedeviebel and have plenty of Christmas Chats with my lovely readers! So with that in mind, lets begin!

For those of you that know me (or follow me on any of my social media) you must know by now I am a true believer in Christmas. Being truly honestly, I have been looking forward to all things December since I was travelling home from my Summer Holiday on August 21st. The lights, decorations, smells, food, atmosphere... even the weather! There is something so magical about this Month (apart from Christmas) that I can't quite put my finger on and I can't wait to share 24 Days of Modedeviebel with you!

Get involved; leave comments, suggestions, links to anything December or Christmas related. Or if you fancy a good old natter then lets do it! I hope you all get the most out of December as I hope to and I guess I'll see you tomorrow!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© modedeviebel | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig