Monday 7 December 2015

Happy Half Birthday To Me | 24 Days of Modedeviebel


It has been exactly 6 months since I turned 18 Happy Half Birthday To Me and I'm not sure if I'm content or terrified. On one hand, I am able to do practically anything. On the other, I am able to do practically anything. Having being 18 for 6 months now is that little remainder that I am slowly but surely becoming an adult.

In a year and a half I will no longer be a teenager.

In 11 years and a half I will be 30.

That's old.

Hence why on Day Seven of 24 Days of Modedeviebel we will be baking Cookies (for stress eating or Half Birthday Celebrations I'm not quite sure...)

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients:
  • 100g Brown Sugar
  • 125g Unsalted Block Butter
  • 1 Egg
  • 1½ tsp Vanilla Essence
  • ½ tsp Salt
  • 225g Self Raising Flour
  • 200g Chocolate Of Your Choice 

First off, preheat you oven to 200-degrees C.

Place the butter and sugar in a bowl and mix well before adding the egg and vanilla essence and continuing to mix. Sieve the flour and salt into the bowl and combine with the mixture. 

Next, cut the chocolate of your choice into smaller pieces and add to the mixture prior to rolling out small balls of the mixture and placing them on a baking tray (covered in baking paper) making sure the cookies balls are not spaced too close together (unless you want the ultimate cookie). I also tend to flatten them out slightly so my cookies aren't as chunky.

Place the cookies in the centre of the oven for approximately 7-10 minutes.

Ta daaa - easy peasy cookies for this December! Get as creative as you want with these as the recipe can easily be adapted to suit your liking! See you tomorrow for another Blogmas!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© modedeviebel | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig