Sunday 6 December 2015

Festive Feels | 24 Days of Modedeviebel


Day Six of 24 Days of Modedeviebel and there are now only 19 days left until the 25th which has left me feeling extremely Christmassy, so why not turn my festive feels into a blogpost? Like most people, I have many small traditions and traits of December I enjoy on the run up to Christmas that I would like to share with you...

Uno
Christmas Media! I've heard quite a few radio stations playing the classics like Wham and Bandaid and I constantly find myself singing along. For those of you who live in the UK, Smooth Radio have a Smooth Christmas Station which is fantastic to get you in the festive spirit, especially to or from work/college! I also know it's the beginning of Christmas even though I wish it was sooner when the classic adverts are first shown on TV! Personally this year I was a little disappointed with the John Lewis advert (nothing can quite beat Monty the Penguin) however I am in love with Mog the Cats' Christmas Calamity by Sainsbury's... maybe I just fall for the animal advertisements but I found it adorable!

Dos
Staying in doors, another thing that makes me feel festive are the many many many Christmas films I own. My top five Christmas films currently are Home Alone, The Polar Express, Nativity, Elf and Arthur Christmas (the more musical the better) and it wouldn't be Christmas without watching at least one of these films. However, this year I want to go back to some of the classics... maybe Miracle on 34th Street or It's a Wonderful Life? If you have any suggestions please leave a comment below, I'll make sure to add them to my list!

Tres
Finally, whenever I find myself outside I am surrounded by so much festivity I have to pinch myself. For example, the closest City near to wear I live is Manchester and Manchester are known for going all out. The lights, decorations, markets, food stalls; just everything! To top is all off, if I pass a Costa and have a little change left over from Christmas Shopping I always buy my annual Black-Forrest Hot Chocolate. I know this might sound strange but trust me, a Berry Hot Chocolate is just what you need!

And that's it, just a few things that give me festive feels! I'm not quite sure why I was counting in Spanish but any how... What gets you into the festive spirit? If you have any tips for me to get anymore festive please leave a comment below. I love talking all things Christmas so don't hesitate to chat!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© modedeviebel | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig