Thursday 3 December 2015

Embrace Your Inner Child | 24 Days of Modedeviebel


I have always enjoyed all things Arts and Crafts due to my incredibly talented Mum who, throughout my life, has encouraged both me and my Sister to be imaginative and creative. When we were little, we used to make handmade cards for all occasions, including Christmas, for my Mum to sell at her Jewellers.

When I think back to being a child at Christmas, one thing I always seem to remember is buying or making Christmas Cards. Handing them out to my friends in the school playground or hiding the card I made for my Parents in Art Class under my school sweater on the way home. Either way, Christmas Cards have always been a part of my childhood, so what's more fitting than to make Christmas Cards on Day Three of 24 Days of Modedeviebel!

If like me you struggle with anxiety or stress, being creative with your hands is extremely therapeutic (not that I knew this at the time). Simple things such as colouring in can be very relaxing not to mention fun, so why not give this a go?

You're never to old to be young - especially at this time of the year. Embrace your inner child and have fun with it!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© modedeviebel | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig