Tuesday 15 December 2015

Christmas Wish List | 24 Days of Modedeviebel


Day Fifteen of 24 Days of Modedeviebel and there are only nine days left until the 25th... woah! Per usual, December is sadly flying by but thankfully I finished all my Christmas shopping in November surprise surprise! Shopping for my friends and family has always been one of my highlights of my Christmas experiences, however when it comes to myself... Let's just say I'm not the easiest person to buy for.

It's not that I am a fussy person, however using this year as an example, there is nothing significant that I want nor need when my family ask me. I genuinely struggle to answer which is why I have created this little Wish List over the course of the last few months.

First off I absolutely love the Red Carpet, Premium Mini Sequin Dress from asos! This is an all over sequin embellishment as well as a close cut body-con fit. I think this would be great all winter round, especially for the upcoming New Year.

I also loved these Black Caged Ankle Strap Sandals from New Look. Simple, ankle strap fastening heels that go with practically anything.

Now onto makeup. I very rarely wear bright lipsticks as I have very small lips, however I love the occasional neutral colours and glosses, especially this Mac pencil in the shade soar. Mac pencils have a smooth texture that are perfectly designed for shaping, lining and filling in the lip.

Another thing I adore is the Sienna Black Floral Print Watch By Daisy Dixon London. "Romantic floral motifs continue to inspire into the colder months and sienna is in full bloom. Featuring a burnout floral motif with a tonal leather strap. flowers never looked so good in winter!" Like it says here, this watch is perfect for this season and (I believe) many winters to come.

As some of you may know, when it comes to other bloggers I especially love Anna Saccone(Joly). One of Anna's signature items is her Scorpio star sign necklace, which is not only jewellery to Anna but a personal talisman. I won't go in to too much detail now, however if you want to read it in her blogposts I will link it here and here. Anna has designed and released a new collection of star sign necklaces inspired by the one she owns. These pieces are very detailed and made from premium quality materials, available in sterling silver, plated gold and rose gold. I am so proud of Anna and her Zodiac Jewellery Collection - I can't wait to get my hands on one!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© modedeviebel | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig